MemberJune 22, 2021 at 10:02 pm
I ended up going to a prior backup because I didn’t want to wait and lost clicks to products for any longer, especially with Prime Day. Everything works okay now, and I have a theory as to what happened, and maybe you can confirm or reject the theory.
My theory is that the posts were likely created using Classic Editor or Gutenberg editor. I wanted to add a stylized Amazon affiliate disclaimer to the top of all posts, so I manually went through each post and added a stylized HTML block at the top of all posts using Elementor. It seems like Ultimate Blocks didn’t play well with the conversion of the editor from default WP editor to Elementor, and that is when all the buttons broke and errors started happening.
When I reverted everything back, instead of using Elementor to put the disclaimer on top of the posts, I used Ad Inserter to do that. Everything seems to be working fine with the Ultimate Blocks buttons and search page now. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.