MemberJune 18, 2021 at 1:57 pm
Hi @JEVentures ! Thanks for letting us know. We’re able to recreate the error on our end and tracked down its cause. We’ll be including a fix for this in the next release. If you need the fix urgently, here’s what you can do:
- Download this file and save it as “init.php”.
- Locate the folder that contains all of your plugins. In your case, it’s /home/a247prof/sustainpunch.com/wp-content/plugins .
- Go to ultimate-blocks/src.
- Rename the existing init.php file into something else (so that you could bring it back easily if something goes wrong with the new one).
- Copy the init.php file into the folder.
Please let us know how it goes.