Skip to toolbar

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Bug Reports Content Toggle Panel – Bug? Reply To: Content Toggle Panel – Bug?

• Alexis

October 1, 2020 at 1:49 pm

Hi @Luca! Upon checking your page, I noticed that your custom style’s settings for the content toggle block is interfering with the script that handles the block animation. For the script to work properly, the content toggle panel shouldn’t have any height when the collapse animation finishes. Two things in your theme are currently preventing this from happening: the padding and the top border styles for the panel. To make the panel collapse properly while still preserving the content toggle’s look:

1. Remove the padding from the panel and add it to a child element instead

2. Remove the panel’s top border and use it on the content toggle title.

Here are the parts that you should remove from your custom style:

.elementor-widget-theme-post-content .wp-block-ub-content-toggle-accordion-content-wrap {

padding: 20px !important;

}

.elementor-widget-theme-post-content .wp-block-ub-content-toggle-accordion-content-wrap {

border-top: 1px solid #c5bfb7;

}

And here are my suggested replacements, as a starting point:

.elementor-widget-theme-post-content .wp-block-ub-content-toggle-accordion-content-wrap p {

padding: 20px !important;

}

.elementor-widget-theme-post-content .wp-block-ub-content-toggle-accordion-title-wrap {

border-bottom: 1px solid #c5bfb7;

}

Please let us know how it goes after replacing the parts I mentioned in your custom CSS.