MemberAugust 19, 2020 at 6:11 pm
Hi! I’ve recently found this plugin. And it’s really good. I like the optimal number of settings. The plugin is quite functional, but not overloaded like some competitors.
1. But I really want Notification Box (Styled Box) with icons. I know some small plugin for attention blocks which a little bit interesting in this direction. It’s Simple Note (open source). I made a screenshot with a comparison.
I don’t want to use two plugins, I want to use only Ultimate blocks. Can you add icons to notifications boxes?
2. I also noticed a rather unpleasant detail. When I copy the Notification Box and then change its color, the color of both the new block and the old one changes too. I have to add the block again every time if I want it in a different color. Is it fixable?
Thanks for the plugin. Have a nice day!
- This discussion was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Work.
MemberAugust 31, 2020 at 1:21 pm
I’m still interested in your opinion on my idea. Should I wait for the implementation?
MemberSeptember 1, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Hi @work.site !
- We don’t yet have support for adding icons into the notification box itself. Inserting inline images right within the text itself may be able to approximate the effect you’re looking for while we’re working on adding support for it.
- We’ve fixed this in a previous release. If you have the latest version, you should be able to duplicate notification boxes and edit their colors separately.
MemberSeptember 2, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Hi. Thanks for the answer!
1. I tried to insert images myself. But I find 2 problems. The image is not aligned with the text. When I adding a 32×32 image, it makes the image about 2 pixels lower. The second problem is that I cannot add enough space from the image. The text is too close. Space in the editor does not appear in the article. Perhaps I will wait for the official functionality.
2. I have checked on the latest version. Now it works great.
Log in to reply.