MemberApril 29, 2021 at 2:50 pm
I have inserted an image slider in your Content Toggle Panel. But we are having some problems:
– darts do not work from desktop
– extra white image is added regardless of desktop
– the size of the image slider does not auto adapt from the mobile phone
Can someone help me?
MemberApril 30, 2021 at 2:42 pm
Hi @YK21 ! Thanks for letting us know. We’ve identified the source of the issue and we’ll include a fix for it in the next update. If you urgently need the fix, please do the following:
- Download this file and save it as front.build.js
- Locate the folder for your WordPress plugins and open the Ultimate Blocks folder
- Go to src/blocks/content-toggle and rename the existing front.build.js file to something else (just in case something goes wrong)
- Copy the file you just downloaded into the folder
Please let us know how it goes.
MemberApril 30, 2021 at 9:57 pm
I just noticed that I posted the wrong download link. Please use this one instead.
MemberMay 7, 2021 at 9:12 am
Hi Alexis …. can you support me again?
the first two problems are solved but but the last one persist online in Iphone devices! Here a screenshot from my iphone: https://bit.ly/3gZ7aUm
Can you help me?
Btw I can’t change the colour of the arrows/bullets (or disable them) in any way even from backend…can you help me?
MemberMay 7, 2021 at 3:44 pm
Hi @YK21 ! Thanks for providing further details. We’re currently unable to test on the latest version on Safari, and our previous testing mostly focused on other browsers. Thus, it may take a while for us to find out what went wrong when viewing our image slider block in Safari.
Also, we currently have no way for changing the color of arrows and bullets. You can, however, turn off pagination, which should disable the bullets.
Log in to reply.